PALMistry BOUT#2

A very lucky experience,
right after I bought my Tungsten T5 (posting soon aka PALMistry).
I had bought 2 tealight holders with rotary lampshade (S$10/ea) from a bazaar at my workplace in NUS.
One of the cheapest item you can buy there.
Each purchase of S$5 is entitled to one lucky draw coupon.
So I was entitled 4 pieces of cheapo self photocopied paper slip coupons.
I was in a hurry to get back to lab then,
hence didn't bother to drop the coupon.
Well, after 2 days, I decided to drop them in after buying my lunch.
I did.
Then, the 500cm x 500cm box was jammed packed to the max with paper thin coupons.
I would guess maybe a few thousand coupons.
I stuffed mine in like as if its not gonna fit in.
One week later...
which turns out to be TODAY!!
A student from the NUS Science Club (then the organizing committee for the bazaar) called me
and informed me that I have won this (see below):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A Palm Zire 31.
Specs:
Weight-- 4.1 oz
Battery installed ( max )-- 1 Lithium polymer
Built-in devices-- Display
OS provided-- Palm OS 5.2.8
Installed RAM-- 16 MB
Processor-- Intel 200 MHzARM
Input device type-- Stylus, Touch-screen, 5-way navigation button
Display type-- STN passive matrix
Wireless connectivity-- IrDA
Connectivity device(s) included-- Docking cradle

This would do nice in my collection, but I have a Tungsten T5 already.
I would reckon selling it is an option,
that is if my lady doesn't want this as a gift from me!
Who doesn't!?
You won't believe that a GeekGod (as whom my friends claim me to be) like me,
would be hitching up with a anti-Geek girlfriend who nags at my lavish life-style (possibly wife!!?? :o)
Well she did accept my iPod mini as a treasured gift though...
WEIRD...
but LUCKY experience...

Comments