Gonhyung's Departure

Today is supposed to be Valentine's Day. No. I am not celebrating this day with flowers and nice food, but I am actually seeing my colleague off at Changi Airport. Today is the day Gonhyung (my Research Fellow) is returning to Korea for good, so this depature is a going to be a memorable one. Let's take a look at the photographs we have taken.


KE642 - Kim's flight on Air Korean. ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.



Me, my dear with Kim's family. ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.



Gonhyung's son is a real cheeky boy. ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.



Gonhyung's daughter really fancies lollies, she just couldn't stop having them. I had to buy more for her ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.



Yummy keuh lapis and pineapple tarts for this sweetie. ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.





She is an angel, so cute!! ^^. ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.



A last shot before we say goodbye.... ~ Property of myBE@RBRICK.

Comments